NBV Enterprise Solutions have been helping businesses for over 30 years. NBV Enterprise Solutions is a not-for-profit company established in 1982 offering a range of services to support people considering starting their own business, or looking for assistance to grow an existing enterprise in the Nottingham City, Broxtowe and parts of Gedling, Rushcliffe and Ashfield areas.
• Start-up Support - Turn your dreams into reality and escape the rat race with tailored support to help your start-up business. Whether you register for one of the NVB business start-up workshops, take advice from qualified advisers, access start-up loans/grants or a mixture of all the above, NBV are here to help you get your business off the ground.
• Growing Your Business - Business Assist from NBV gives you all the tools you need to sustain and grow your business. From tailored business advice to serviced office space, if you are looking to grow your business NVB are here to support you.
• NBV Property - NBV run two Enterprise Centres in Nottingham, with fantastic transport links to both. NVB also provide a Virtual Tenancy service and meeting rooms so whether you want to relocate to an affordable new office space, or just need someone to take your messages, NBV provides a range of quality and professional services to help your business excel.
• Business Funding - NBV can help your business access the finance it needs. Loans, grants, invoice finance, equity …. from £500 to £5m however much you need to get growing, NBV can help!
• Training & Events - NBV offer and promote professional training courses, events, and opportunities.
5th July 2022
9:30am - 3:30pm
A Nottinghamshire entrepreneur has secured a Start-up Loan from First Enterprise through British Business Bank Start Up Loans SchemeRead more
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.