6th March 2019
The Prince's Trust, in partnership with Nottingham County Cricket Club, is running a 4 week Get into Restaurant Services programme for 16 – 30yr olds, where you will meet new people and learn new skills, as well as gaining valuable work experience in NCCC’s brand new restaurant, Six and other supporting restaurants in the city.
The programme will include:
• Understanding the benefits of good customer service and team work
• Seminars, training and work placements in some of Nottingham’s top restaurants and cocktail bars
• Gain a certificate in Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2
• Roles available, Kitchen Porters, Bar Staff, Front of House
• Travel expenses and lunch provided while on programme
• Support from the Prince’s Trust for up to 6 months following the programme
Taster Day for this opportunity will be held on 11th March 2019. The programme will run from 18th March – 12th April 2019
To join the course or find out more: Search ‘Prince’s Trust’ or you can contact Tania on 07483 431624 or email: Tania.email@example.com
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.