6 July 2018
Following a fantastic training session ran in partnership by D2N2 Growth Hub and Nottingham-based digital marketing agency, Hallam, on the power of the backlink and the many other tools of Digital Marketing, I was left bursting with fresh ideas and a fierce desire to get started on new and exciting plans for the future.
Rather than regurgitate the 100 and something slides and the mountains of knowledge that was shared on the day, I thought I’d use this session and its outcomes to detail the biggest challenge any marketer/business owner faces upon leaving such a session; pumped up and bursting with ideas, and that imaginary shopping cart bulging with new free tools destined to make the task ahead so much easier, the question is… where to start?
It’s a heady mix and if we’re not careful, our eagerness can force us to repeat the old age mistake of “running before we can walk”.
I decided my starting point would be to focus on the simple steps that we might all like to take in the week following the session, enabling us to reap the greatest rewards – after all we’ve got to make this happen!
7 DAYS AND 7 ”TO-DO’S”
WHY I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TRAINING SESSION FROM D2N2 TO OTHER SME’S
1. Fit the criteria and the training is free!
2. Those running the session demonstrate a genuine desire to see all our businesses grow.
3. The trainer was great – no matter what your level of knowledge, or size of your business, I have no doubt you will learn something new.
4. Actions points were practical and achievable.
5. Following this we will all be much more effective in outreaching relevant digital PR content, that will positively influence our varied backlink profiles.
6. Ultimately our search engine visibility will improve.
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.