This grant, of up to £2,500, is open to independent retailers taking occupation of a vacant retail property. Owners of retail premises are excluded from applying. Premises must be located in the Mansfield district. Retail units must have a ground floor and street facing frontage to be eligible.
The grant can contribute towards expenditure including the following:
• Improvements to premises.
• Fixtures and fittings.
• Equipment and furniture (vehicles, stock and consumables are excluded).
• Up to two months rental payments.
• Security equipment and installation.
• Business stationery.
• Advertising and other marketing costs including web design.
• Costs associated with planning permission and building regulations fees.
• Insurance premiums
6th October 2020 @ 10am until 12.00noon and 1pm until 3pm
The Government issued its response to the Corporate Transparency and Register Reform Consultation on Friday 18th September 2020.Read more
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.