A maximum grant of £2,500 is available to existing independent retailers who would like to replace, improve or carry out repairs to their shop front. Premises must be located in the Mansfield district. Retail units must have a ground floor and street facing frontage to be eligible. The scheme is available to retail businesses that are already occupying premises.
The grant can contribute towards expenditure including the following:
• Replacement shop front, windows and doors.
• Reinstatement of traditionally styled shop fronts, sash windows and doors.
• Painting of existing shop fronts and upper floors (including render).
• Replacement gutter and downpipes.
• Replacement signage.
• Costs associated with planning permission and building regulations fees.
• Architects fees.
If you would like more information on the scheme above, please click on Visit the Website (above) to contact the provider directly. If you would like to know more about the support available from D2N2 Growth Hub please compete the form below
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.