A maximum grant of £2,500 is available to existing independent retailers who would like to replace, improve or carry out repairs to their shop front. Premises must be located in the Mansfield district. Retail units must have a ground floor and street facing frontage to be eligible. The scheme is available to retail businesses that are already occupying premises.
The grant can contribute towards expenditure including the following:
• Replacement shop front, windows and doors.
• Reinstatement of traditionally styled shop fronts, sash windows and doors.
• Painting of existing shop fronts and upper floors (including render).
• Replacement gutter and downpipes.
• Replacement signage.
• Costs associated with planning permission and building regulations fees.
• Architects fees.
6th October 2020 @ 10am until 12.00noon and 1pm until 3pm
The Government issued its response to the Corporate Transparency and Register Reform Consultation on Friday 18th September 2020.Read more
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.