Mansfield District Council is offering a grant of up to £1,000 to individuals in the area who are looking to start a business in the area.
This scheme is available to:
• Individuals looking to start a business in the Mansfield district.
• Businesses already located in the district that have been registered as trading for less than six months (e.g. with HMRC or Companies House).
Eligible businesses can take the legal form of Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company or Social Enterprise/Community Interest Company (CIC)
The grant can contribute towards expenditure including the following:
• Capital assets such as plant, equipment or machinery – the grant will not contribute towards costs associated with leased or rented equipment (vehicles, stock and consumables are excluded).
• Office equipment and furniture including purchase of computer systems.
• Shop fittings and refurbishment.
• Security equipment and installation.
• Business stationery.
• Advertising and other marketing costs including web design.
• The grant will only contribute towards 12 months of on-going costs, e.g. web hosting, licences etc.
If you would like more information on the scheme above, please click on Visit the Website (above) to contact the provider directly.
If you would like to know more about the support available from D2N2 Growth Hub please complete the form below.
21st January 2022 @ 9:30am - 11:30am
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.