A maximum grant of £2500 is available to small and medium sized enterprises who have been located in the district of Mansfield for at least six months, that either:
• Have a ‘Strategic Business Growth Plan’ in place and require additional funding to take it forward.
• Are at the planning stage of considering developments to grow the business.
In both cases, growth plans will need to encourage job creation. All businesses must have been registered as trading for at least six months (e.g. with HMRC or Companies House).
The grant can contribute towards expenditure including the following:
• Land and buildings, including refurbishment. • Plant, machinery and equipment costs – the grant will not contribute towards costs associated with leased or rented equipment (vehicles, stock and consumables are excluded).
• Costs relating to research and development work e.g. product development, including production of proto types and research of new marketing opportunities.
• Costs associated with staff training, to improve skill levels, in order to introduce the proposed developments into the business.
• The grant will only contribute towards 12 months of on-going costs, e.g. web hosting, licences etc.
6th October 2020 @ 10am until 12.00noon and 1pm until 3pm
The Government issued its response to the Corporate Transparency and Register Reform Consultation on Friday 18th September 2020.Read more
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.