The Department of Work and Pensions will be hosting this webinar on how businesses can encourage long term, behavioural change. You will be provided with the resources, to be empowered as an employer, to improve your recruitment, retention and development of disabled people in your workforce.
This Webinar is designed to give you all the information on how your business can become disability confident. (It's easier than you may think)
The Department of Work & Pensions will be with us on the day to answer any questions around;
* What is the disability confident scheme
* How to become a disability confident employer
* What do you need to become a disability confident employer
* Why join the disability confident scheme
* The three levels available
* Access to work fact sheets for employers
* Information around the Access to Work grants available. This is available for your disabled employees to use. This may make traveling to work easier for them or if they require specialist equipment.
Taking place on Wednesday 22 November - 10:00am - 11:00am
We look forward to seeing you there
Your business is unique but the challenges that you face aren’t, with our support, we can help get you through them.
Our impartial business support is delivered by experienced, expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.