Date: Wednesday, 3rd March 2021 at 10:00am
Join Spirit Digital at this Medilink Midlands Webinar: Technology Enabled Community Care: The future of health.
With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, community providers were challenged in the way that they connected to patients. The imperative was to look at new ways to provide safe and responsive care for their patients, by embedding digital technology within their clinical pathways.
In this webinar, we’ll hear directly from the specialist community cardiorespiratory team at Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust as we look forward to a life beyond COVID-19 and what the delivery of clinical care might look like.
The team will share their experiences having successfully been using CliniTouch Vie, Spirit Digital’s digital health platform for the remote monitoring of patients with COPD and heart failure in the community to reduce the number of face to face appointments. The service was widened to deliver virtual wards to monitor symptomatic COVID-19 patients’ progress post-discharge from hospital and to include a virtual cardiopulmonary rehabilitation service.
The expert panel will include:
• Chair: Pam Penn, Head of Customer Success, Spirit Digital
• Zoe Harris, Integrated Cardio-respiratory Lead, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
• Alex Woodward, Deputy Integrated Cardio-respiratory Lead, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
• Dr Noel O’Kelly, Clinical Director, Spirit Digital
The panel will discuss key questions including:
• How quickly can vital clinical pathways be reimagined through digital technology?
• What will be the impact on patient and staff experience?
• How will this affect future preparedness plans?
• Will digital clinical pathways become the norm across services?
• Do patients deserve a choice?
• How can we ensure inclusivity?
• Will digital clinical pathways play a role in ongoing sustainability and system change?
The team at Spirit are excited to connect online, share their experience over the last 12 months, answer your questions and look to the future.Book Now
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.