Date: Tuesday, 16th March 2021 at 10:00am - 11:00am
Join Shakespeare Martineau Partner, Rhys Wyborn, for an insight into considerations for employers as the lockdown is expected to end and as businesses look beyond the pandemic.
With the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme currently set to end on 30 April and the Government well underway with their vaccination campaign, what will employers need to be thinking of in moving into this next period?
This webinar will cover:
• Reviewing terms and conditions and building in flexibility for “emergency leave” once the CJRS scheme is removed;
• Can employers insist upon vaccination;
• Managing flexible working requests – adapting to agile working;
• Litigation risks – fallout from redundancy exercises. Do’s and Don’ts in defending ET claims.
• HR changes expected in April 2021.
This webinar is open to Life Science businesses who are seeking to keep their finger on the pulse of the constantly evolving world of HR and employee rights, and who wish to ask questions directly to the experts.Book Now
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.