Host: University of Derby
Location: Online - Webinar
Date: Wednesday, 21st October 2020 at 9.30am - 11.30am
What is 5S?
The system is an essential tool for companies looking to prosper in an increasingly competitive market. It can be applied to any environment including manufacturing sites, offices, retail units, warehouses and even your own home. Good housekeeping is central to the 5S system and includes:
1. Sort – eliminate unnecessary items from the workspace
2. Set in order – arrange items so that they’re easy to use, find and put away
3. Shine – keep the items and work area neat and clean
4. Standardise – create a consistent approach to tasks and procedures
5. Sustain – make a habit of maintaining the correct procedures
This short course has been designed by our expert team to enable you to:
Your business is unique but the challenges you’ll face in business aren’t, we can help get you through them.
Our free and impartial support is delivered by experienced and expert business advisers, giving you the right advice at the right time for your business.
Contact us today to access a wealth of support, events, business growth programmes and expert advice.