Search for Finance
Both local sources of funding
and national schemes
provide finance to support business at different stages of development including starting up, innovation and growth.
Find Funding for your Business:
- Local Funding Availability - Grants and funding schemes targeted at businesses in Derbyshire and/or Nottinghamshire.
- D2N2 Growth Hub - Funding News - latest news on funding.
- The Business Finance Guide - an invaluable tool for entrepreneurs starting a business, or directors managing established or growing companies of all sizes.
- Types of finance explained - The pros and cons of equity, invoice, leasing and asset finance as well as grants and loans.
- Interactive searching - Identify funding relevant to your plans which is delivered both locally and nationally, at the GOV.UK website supported by a helpline 0300 456 3565.
- findSMEfinance - Sources of commercial finance.
- Business Banking Insight uses peer reviews to provide first hand insight of credit cards, asset finance, commercial mortgages, foreign currency services, insurance, interest rate management, deposit or investment accounts, international trade finance and support, loans, merchant services and payment and transaction services
- Rangewell help businesses and advisors find, compare and apply for business finance through a comprehensive, independent and free-to-use online platform. The Rangewell platform includes thousands of loan products from over two hundred mainstream, specialist, niche, boutique, and online business lenders.
- Business Finance for You - search a range of finance providers including business angels, regional funds, government schemes and banks.
- Alternative Business Fundingincluding alternatives to traditional bank loans and asset finance
- Funding Central - Information for charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises.
- Grantfinder - UK grants and policy database.
- Grantnet - funding schemes for public, private, charitable, and voluntary and community sectors
- J4b Grants - Database of European & UK Government grants and other sources of funding.
- European Funding in the D2N2 LEP area.
- European funding - grants are awarded in support of projects or organisations which further the interests of the EU or contribute to the implementation of an EU programme or policy. Details of EU finance and banks or venture capital funds that provide finance supported by the EU
- Finance Helpdesk portal and helpdesk for the latest EU FP financial information (FP6, FP7)
- International Development Funding - search for grant support available through the Department for International Development